Health & Safety (HSE)
- To conduct H&S induction trainings;
- To keep records of H&S books according to UA legal requirements;
- To arrange external HSE trainings for assigned employees according to training's calendar;
- To control the execution of internal H&S norms by Third parties and contractors in order to prevent accidents on the site;
Fire Safety (FS)
- To conduct FS induction trainings;
- To keep records of FS books according to UA legal requirements;
- To maintain office evacuation plan. To hold the evacuation’s training on a quarterly basis;
- To monitor and revise the office fire-fighting systems (server rooms on monthly basis);
- To keep the schedule of office extinguishers refilling process;
Project Management & Maintenance processes
- To manage office construction/ reconstruction/ upgrading projects;
- To control of the operation of engineering systems in the office;
- Adjusting and correcting of the ventilation system in the office;
- To manage the operation and maintenance of external parking;
- To supervise contractors which provide construction and reconstruction works on the Site (supervision of the construction projects);
- To cooperate with landlord’s operational department of regarding technical and exploitation issues;
- To consider and solve employees’ claims and proposals concerning improving of workspaces’ environment;
- To control and optimize utilities costs;
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.