At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
We are growing quickly and looking for a VIP Sales Executive to streamline and enhance our onboarding and acquisition of our high-end gaming clientele. When joining us, you’ll be part of executing our day-to-day engagement strategy while understanding the true needs of our Players. You’ll also take part in working with a team of New Business Executives with a driven focus on lead generation and conversion. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a VIP Sales Executive:
● Actively prospect, attract, and develop new VIP Players in your region
● Ideate, create, and execute Player Acquisition events
● Implement the go to market strategy of all new gaming states in your region
● Represent DraftKings at premier events in your region
● Manage and monitor the implementation of the business plan to achieve planned revenue and profits.
● Contribute to net revenue, process, and compliance initiatives.
● Contribute in the development of VIP acquisition events, promotions, and offers.
● Deliver on a Player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
● Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines including responsible gaming policies.
What you’ll bring:
● Experience with gaming and high-value accounts.
● 8+ years of Sales, Account Management, or Casino Marketing
● Having pre-existing Player relationships is preferred.
● Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
● Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.