At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Building the possibilities.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Sports Trader to help us provide best-in-class services through compilation, risk management, in-play trading, in-play risk management, settlement, and reporting. When you join our team, you will also work with the in-line manager to support third-party suppliers and partners to deliver a targeted, relevant sportsbook product for our customers.
What you'll do as a Sports Trader:
- Create and settle sports events
- Operate LIVE platforms
- Analyze betting markets
- Assume full accountability for content management across all channels, ensuring alignment with commercial parameters
- Execute the business strategy across compilation, price management, and in-play trading for relevant sports
What you'll bring:
- Ability to work on shifts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Passionate about sports and strong betting knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
Please, include your favorite sports in the CV.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.