THE VISION BEHIND THE GAME
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join our Data Platform team. Our team is responsible for enabling our business (analysts, operations, finance, data science, customer experience, fraud, etc) by providing a platform with a rich set of data and tools to leverage. As a TPM within Data Platform, you’ll work closely with our Product Engineering teams to understand their roadmaps, architecture, and data. You’ll also work with our users of the Data Platform to better understand their data needs. You’ll take your passion for working with people and leveraging your technical skills to ‘connect the dots’ and help our team deliver.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER IN DATA PLATFORM:
- Build strong cross functional relationships to better understand our product data and needs/uses of that data
- Create technical and requirements specifications
- Leverage your coding and technical skills to test and prove out ideas
- Work within our Data Platform Engineering team to help build out ticketed work, and provide details to translate requirements and benefits to that work
- Track and manage project risks, status, and deliverable timelines
- Work with the team to construct and drive Data Platform strategies
- Establish mechanisms to optimize team effectiveness
- Communicate. Making sure the right people have the right information in time
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE
- Ability to understand different data domains and technical requirements
- A understanding how data moves (eg through pipelines and or ELT’s)
- History of developing strong relationships
- History of gathering clear user requirements for developers
- History of working in a collaborative, iterative development environment
- Attention to detail, and your tenacity for getting things done
- Embracing change
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.