What you’ll do as a Senior Stock Plan Administrator:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company's global stock plans.
- Supports the implementation and delivery of broad-based educational programs and communications related to our employee equity program and policies.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows and section 16 officers trade restrictions in the equity system.
- Resolve employee issues, problems or concerns as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, share count and other items as required.
- Provide accurate, timely, and usable reporting to internal customers (i.e. employees, managers, Payroll and HR departments).
- Ensure to process new grants as well as varied transactions with strong know-how of accounting, legal and tax implications.
- Maintain and ensure SOX and internal policy compliance.
What you'll bring:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 7 + years of stock administration role in a publicly traded company.
- Experienced with Equity Edge Online system.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- CEP level one preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.