As the Direct Partnerships Growth Marketing Senior Associate for DraftKings you will focus on Digital media campaigns across all of DraftKings’ active verticals (Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino, and Marketplace). This is a growth marketing role where you will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns from inception through post-campaign analysis. You will be reporting to the Direct Partnerships team lead and working very closely with the Creative team, Project Managers, Analytics, Consumer Product Marketing team and the Strategic Partnerships team, among others.
What you’ll do as a Senior Associate for the Direct Partnerships Channel:
● Develop and execute marketing campaigns and promotions for the Direct Partnerships channel spanning all stages of the customer journey.
● Assist in development of channel messaging strategy for all major campaigns and relationships
● Lead ad trafficking process and delivery to flawlessly execute campaigns with precision
● Monitor and report on performance of campaigns to goals on a frequent basis, providing insights to fuel future digital marketing campaigns.
● Partner with the Creative and Project Management team to deliver best in class creative work.
● Manage relationships with internal and external parties to accomplish team goals and KPIs
What you’ll bring:
● At least 2 years of experience required
● Experience in marketing, digital advertising, or project management is required.
● Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and Google Campaign Manager is preferred.
● Able to translate data into actionable insights based on business needs
● Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
● Highly collaborative, able to interface with multiple team members across disciplines
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
● Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
● Experience in sports marketing, sports media, fantasy sports, or sports betting is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.