Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We recently opened the DraftKings Dublin office and we are growing quickly. For that reason, we are looking for a Software Engineering Manager who is passionate about engineering performant and scalable services to join us in this highly visible, impactful, and challenging role. You will get to influence the shape of a new industry while leading a team of engineers that have a scope for growth and will collaborate with engineering teams in the US and Bulgaria.
What you’ll do as a Software Engineering Manager, Online Sportbook:
- You will lead a team of engineers to deliver business-critical features.
- Build relationships, and establish strong lines of communication with a large and committed set of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Grow the members of your team through career management and feedback.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your engineers.
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
What skills you’ll bring:
- Experience as the expert on a development team, where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java is required.
- Strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server is required.
- Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure is required.
- Experience with messaging technology, such as RabbitMQ or Kafka is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.