We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
DraftKings is growing quickly and is looking for a Software Engineer for the Payment Systems team in the Financial Platform Division. You’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams working with a passionate group of engineers to build best-in-class, industry-leading deposit experiences for DraftKings users! You will also be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Software Engineer:
- Work with modern technologies on scalable, reliable systems that people use in a 24/7 sports betting market
- Contribute to production code immediately
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable code
- Exposure to object-oriented languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Collaborative, team-based implementation, either in an internship or project setting
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git)
- Curiosity for picking up new languages and technologies
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.