We’re searching for a Workforce Management Senior Manager to work with our Customer Experience department. When you join us, you will lead our workforce management (WFM) strategy that acts as the right hand to our contact center leadership. You’ll also help us deliver the best in-class experience every time we engage with our customers. We do that by ensuring the right number of associates are in the right place at the right time, and we want you to be a part of it. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Workforce Management Manager:
- Define, build, and execute our WFM program across main functions to include scheduling, real-time operations, and forecasting in partnership with Analytics.
- Partner with the broader CX leadership team to drive continuous optimization across WFM processes.
- Identify, collect, track, and improve key performance metrics and manage the end to end service environment across all locations.
- Build real-time escalation workflows to ensure a high level of service delivery at a global scale.
- Work with CX leadership to design service protection strategies.
- Work with Analytics to find trends in business status, reports, and metrics.
- Identify and actively drive team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs while driving the resource planning discussions, ensuring proper levels across location and service channels.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in workforce management, preferably within a contact center or high volume environment.
- 2+ years of experience in people management.
- Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex, fast-paced, and multi-site environments.
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with senior leadership to effectively drive change on major, complex, and long-lasting initiatives.
- Ability to foster a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.