- You will be developing and maintaining iOS functionalities and applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- You will have opportunities to grow within the company structured levels
What you’ll bring:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in Swift.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs for iOS
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge of multithreaded, asynchronous code
- Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Knowledge of RXSwift is an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests is an advantage.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.