- Senior Scrum Master for 2 development teams
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint and release planning
- Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Put focus on delivering working software to production
- Responsible for the delivery of their teams. Involvement in the unit's delivery process
- Responsible for coordination of their teams' tasks in the scope of the company/unit initiatives
- Regular reporting and updates of the tracking systems in order to provide transparency
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Experience acting as Senior Scrum Master and/or People Manager role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Experience with JIRA is an advantage
- Experience with Delivery processes
- Project management skills
- Experience in managing dependencies between several teams
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- CSM, CASM, PMI-ACP, SAFe SM or similar certificates will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.