WORK ON A FAST-GROWING TEAM WITH CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY.
A rare chance to join the DraftKings product organization and drive the evolution of our North American consumer facing product and marketing capabilities across iOS, Android and Desktop.
We strive to create a genuinely great environment for product people to do the best work of their lives. We’re serious and proud of our focus on solving real customer problems and executing to a high standard. We have vast ambitions and fully intend to achieve them, but we also care deeply about creating a happy, sustainable, enabling, fun work environment along the way.
On the Sportsbook Product Team, you will be responsible for building best-in-class user experiences to win with the North American sports bettor. You will deliver an innovative product that positions DraftKings to lead the industry with rewards, retention and marketing capabilities. You will ensure we acquire, engage, and retain Sportsbook users and make DraftKings the no.1 destination for North American sports fans and bettors.
If you’re passionate about sports and want to build products and features that will excite millions of sports fans then this role is for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Create, manage, and evangelize the product roadmap for our sportsbook consumer experience at DK with a focus on marketing, rewards and cross-Product experiences.
- Be accountable for discovering new products based on data, customer research and competitive analysis that appeal to sports bettors and mainstream sports fans. Work closely with operations, design, research, and analytics to test, learn, and iterate quickly.
- Ensure North American sports bettors and fans have a flawless experience when using our native apps and web experiences. Deliver best-in-class promotional, reward and multi-product experiences.
- Own a clear set of KPIs for the Sportsbook product and responsible for delivering against those outcomes on your roadmap.
- Work closely with Engineering and Delivery Management to own the product development lifecycle related to your KPIs. Balance technical complexity against user value and business outcomes to prioritize and deliver efficiently. Produce digital experiences that are reliable, stable and scale, while generating positive KPI growth.
- Collaborate with the wider product team across the sportsbook consumer front end, player account management team and other verticals to ensure we solve user pain points and build best-in-class features.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Minimum of 5+ years working experience within product management, including experience and expertise developing product strategy and roadmaps
- Significant focus on building products for North American sports fans or at a market leading digital consumer product company with millions of users
- A passion for sports and deep understanding of the sports-betting, marketing and sports technology
- Interest in or experience with the real-money gaming industry
- Bring holistic product experience from strategy to shipping product
This position can sit in either Boston, MA or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.