WORK ON A FAST-GROWING TEAM WITH CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY.
DraftKings is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Retail Product Operations team on a full-time basis. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business and operations, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to deliver products with results that are immediately visible – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Act as Liaison between Operations, Product and Engineering Delivery teams.
- Define customer specifications and requirements.
- Manage tools and processes to collect feedback and deep user insights.
- Collect, organize and analyze product data to track usage, flow and help define product strategies and experience improvements.
- Deliver PRDs (Product Requirements Documents) with prioritized features.
- Own product and features adoption workstream.
- Manage product backlogs and versions according to Product, Engineering and Operations plans and clearly communicate to all project stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Proven Product Management experience with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and UX design.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with developers, testers and designers.
- Strong business orientation; ability to comprehend information from various sources.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in Web/Internet/Online environments and systems.
- Ability to write clear product requirements and design documents.
- Ability to track project workflows across multiple domains.
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry and experience in retail operations is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.