Work on a fast-growing team with cutting-edge technology.
We are growing quickly and are searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Boston Casino Product team. While working with the Scrum teams and Engineering Department, you will define detailed customer specifications and requirements for product owners, delivery, engineering, and product analytics teams. If you’re passionate about continuous improvement, working close to the business, and using agile principles and methods to deliver products that impact the business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll do as Senior Product Manager:
- Lead team efforts for the DraftKings in-house games development process.
- Collaborate with Product Managers across our organization on requirements preparation, refinement, and planning.
- Conduct UAT, product acceptance testing, and verify required functionality was developed and implemented per business requirements.
- Act as the liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, customers, and the R&D/Roll-Out team.
- You’ll translate each business need into detailed product specifications.
- Manage product backlogs and versions according to Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
What you'll bring:
- Strong business orientation with the ability to comprehend information from various sources.
- Ideally, you have 4+ years of Product Management experience with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization, and design.
- You have experience with scrum methodology.
- Exceptional team player with a passion for creating products
- Ability to write clear technical specifications, requirements, and design documents.
- Knowledge and experience from casino betting and/or the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience with casino games development is a BIG plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.