Be the strategy behind the game.
Our FP&A team manages business planning, financial forecasting, and analysis. As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will work cross-functionally across several groups including finance, marketing, customer experience, operations, and HR. You will be responsible for supporting the planning, forecasting, close and reporting operating expense (compensation and non-compensation) focused activities. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who excels in an unstructured environment, can juggle multiple business inquires and projects at a time, & finds creative ways to tackle ambiguous problems. The position is full-time and located in Boston, MA. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior FP&A Analyst:
- Create strong business partnership with Marketing, Marketplace, and Compliance leads.
- Maintain/create core reporting and analytics infrastructure and models while proactively surfacing opportunities.
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including management reporting.
- Autonomously handle ad-hoc requests from the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes and decisions (not just report on analytics).
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance while understanding the sources of deviation.
- Build thoughtful analyses to drive better decisions and measure the efficacy of various initiatives.
- Build and optimize monthly, quarterly, annual forecasting processes and reporting.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other quantitative field.
- 4+ years’ experience in financial planning, public accounting and/or corporate strategy.
- Experience in compensation and non-compensation expense planning.
- Ability to self-start & direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize to deliver impact in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, One Stream, NetSuite preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.