The strategy behind the game.
We are seeking someone to lead the evolution of our US consumer-facing product across iOS, Android, and Desktop. As the leader of our consumer Sportsbook product, you will be responsible for building best-in-class user experiences and marketing capabilities to win with the US consumer. You will ensure we acquire, engage, and retain sportsbook players and make Draftkings the no.1 destination for sports fans and bettors. If you’re passionate about sports and want to build products and features that will excite fans then this role is for you.
What you’ll do as a Senior Director for Consumer Sportsbook Product:
- Drive the creation, management, and evangelization of the product strategy and roadmap for our sportsbook consumer experience.
- Own product team’s relationship with the U.S. sports fan, conceptualizing products based on data, user research, and competitive analysis that appeal to a mainstream sports audience.
- Ensure US sports fans and bettors have a flawless experience when using our native apps web applications, with best in class UX.
- Build and maintain the analytical foundation of both existing product health and future-looking consumer sportsbook roadmap decisions; own all KPIs and business metrics.
- Account for all phases of product management over the entire product lifecycle across the Sportsbook consumer experience.
- Ensure teams are constantly aligned to customer focus via best practices, data analysis, UX research, and appropriate solution validation.
- Manage the existing team of 5 product managers and be responsible for their growth and development.
What skills you'll bring:
- You have at least 7+ years of working experience within product management.
- Significant experience focused on building products for U.S. sports fans.
- Management experience overseeing large product teams.
- Natural collaboration skills that can build relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Experience and expertise in high-level product strategy.
- Ability to translate data and financial metrics into tangible recommendations.
- Deep knowledge of real-money gaming and sports business landscapes.
- Willingness for occasional travel to your people that are located across multiple offices.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.