- T-SQL development and performance optimization – design, debug and optimize SPs, triggers, functions, views etc.
- Code review
- Design and manage relational data structures
- Deliver new business initiatives and product features
- Working Agile being a Team player
- Support production and testing SQL Server Database instances if required
- 5+ years' experience with one of MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Strong experience in relational database design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, security model, database maintenance activity etc.
- Understanding of the database development life cycle including data modeling, database coding, testing, and implementation
- Strong in SQL Server performance tuning and optimization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience with CI/CD in database context
- Experience with Data warehousing
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Work experience with 24x7 high load production environments
Nice to have personality
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.