DraftKings is seeking a Senior Community Associate to build the DraftKings brand and community in the innovative and growing NFT Space. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Marketplace Operations and will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience for our community.
What You'll do as a Senior Community Associate:
Engage with the NFT, Blockchain, and Crypto community in an authentic and meaningful way ensuring that DraftKings brand is maintained throughout
- Respond to questions and requests from our community, working with partners to get their answers in a timely manner
- Ensure our community spaces remain safe for all our users by enforcing community guidelines
- Plan and execute engaging community events by coordinating with internal teams and external collaborators on a regular basis.
- Listen, gather and share the community's feedback and opinions with the team
What Skills You'll Bring:
2+ years of experience maintaining, supporting and moderating communities
- Proven experience creating engaging content for communities
- Working knowledge with Discord
- Knowledge of the Blockchain and Crypto ecosystems a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tone of voice in a variety of situations
- Experience working with internal and external teams to get answers
- Strong focus on speed when engaging in conversations with customers to ensure stellar customer experience
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.