DraftKings is seeking a Senior Community Manager to build and lead the DraftKings brand and community in the innovative and growing NFT Space. This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketplace Operations and will be responsible for building the best-in-class approach to community engagement in Discord.
What You'll Do:
- Define and guide the community development strategy, including oversight and operation of community governance initiatives
- Develop strategies utilizing DK Loyalty Programs within the community
- Engage with the NFT, Blockchain, and Crypto community in an authentic and meaningful way ensuring that DraftKings brand is maintained throughout
- Collaborate with social media and content teams to elevate the DK voice in relevant conversations with the community
- Develop consensus building strategies and execute on that strategy in the community
- Set up and maintain competitive monitoring, sharing insights with the organization at large
- Build ambitious KPI’s around response times to ensure that the community’s experience with DK is first-class
- Interface with CX team to ensure consistent and appropriate messaging in all DK channels
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience leading community efforts and initiatives in relevant industries such as gaming, crypto/blockchain, creator platforms
- Proven ability to grow and scale a team for a new business unit
- Strong track record of leading successful community/customer focused initiatives
- Working knowledge with Discord, Discourse
- Strong knowledge of the Blockchain and Crypto ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tone of voice in a variety of situations
- Experience working with internal and external teams to get the answers
- Strong focus on speed when engaging in conversations with customers to ensure stellar customer experience
This position can sit in either the Boston or New Jersey offices or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.