Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. When you join us, you’ll be able to drive and improve the test automation for our project. You will combine business requirements with a wide variety of technological challenges related to scale, low latency processing, and high volumes of data. You’ll have the opportunity to work on our product which is based on a fully native solution across iOS and Android platforms. If you love using creativity to solve complex problems for a large and dedicated customer base, then we think you’ll love it here.
What you’ll do as a Senior QA Engineer:
- Test complex customer self-service and back-office applications.
- Support solution customization and rollout for new platform clients.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify and communicate quality-related risks among project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders to improve requirements quality.
- Write testing documentation: test plans, test cases, checklists.
- Report and track the life cycle of discovered bugs.
- Continuously improve product quality, personal, and teamwork.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience of coding experience in one or more of high-level modern programming languages, preferably in C#.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and experience in testing web applications.
- You also have experience in test case design for end-to-end integration testing.
- Ability to dig deep and investigate the root cause of the issues.
- Good understanding of QA processes and software development lifecycle including agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment with a proven ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong technical mindset and understanding of web technologies.
- Jenkins experience is considered a plus.
- Strong command of the English language in both written and spoken form.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.