We are hiring a Senior Accountant to our financial reporting team!
What You'll Do
• Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process of the group.
• Communicate with external auditors during financial, operational and SOX audits.
• Responsible for subsidiaries’ financial operation.
• Preparation of annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements globally.
• Prepare special memorandums and documentation of company’s processes, policies and internal controls.
• Support the study and implementation of new accounting standards to comply with US-GAAP.
• Interface within the finance team, external audit team, subsidiaries and other.
• Ad hoc accounting and finance related projects as needed.
What You'll Bring
• CPA with at least 1-2 years of experience post-internship, preferably in the high-tech.
• Previous internship at one of the big 4” accounting firms” high-tech departments under USGAAP.
• Proficiency in English, written and spoken.
• Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - NetSuite an advantage.
• Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
• Results orientation; Provides high quality results.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
• Independent, detail-oriented, a team player, and a good multitasker.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.