Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to be part of our team developing a complex multi-tier product involving client and server-side software. When you join us, you’ll use a cutting-edge tool-set to deliver high-quality products. You’ll also create and maintain manual test cases, build apps, and maintain content management configurations. If you love using creativity to solve complex problems for a large and dedicated customer base, then we think you’ll love it here.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in QA
- Experience with testing Web applications, Mobile application, and complex C/S components
- Strong technical comprehension: HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of basic data base operations
- Kubernetes basic knowledge
- Experience with REST API (tools: Postman etc)
- Good troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience and understanding Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Independent committed to strong work ethic and passion for quality assurance
- Quick-thinker, fast learner and methodical
- Team player with a sense of responsibility and accountability, self-motivated with a great passion for learning new areas
- Exceptional analytic, problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- At least intermediate oral and written English
Nice to have
- BA in Computer Sciences or similar is preferred.
- Tools: Jira, Jenkins, GIT
- Sports betting industry and retail systems development
- Hardware integration testing
- Experience in Microservices environments testing
- Testing and verifying complex sports betting web applications and systems
- Creating and writing test cases, and test note
- Gathering required information/documents from various sources and evaluating the information for testing
- Tracking and reporting the life cycle of identified bugs. Following up on each case
- Run and analyze AT scripts reports
- Providing technical support to company products. Identifying and debugging various problems for customers and developers
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.