THE VISION BEHIND THE GAME
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Manager to join our Retail Sportsbook Product team, delivering the peak in customer experience by furthering our best-in-class product strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A PRODUCT MANAGER II:
- Get up to speed quickly as new technologies are integrated into the product
- Drive cross-functional development objectives from planning through delivery
- Prepare budget-based scope of work and resource requirement plans
- Track and manage project risks, status, and deliverable timelines
- Track and drive product change management
- Establish processes and mechanisms to optimize team effectiveness
- Communicate. Making sure the right people have the right information in time
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Some travel will be required. Meeting with industry partners, visiting partner properties, and rolling out the DraftKings Retail Sportsbook product across the US (~50% travel)
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- Your ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Your attention to detail
- Your ability to quickly dig into various technologies
- Your tenacity to get it done right the first time without risking opening day
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.