Join a groundbreaking team. We’re seeking a People Operations Specialist to support our People Team in researching, creating, and rolling out employee programs and processes that drive efficiencies and transparency. In this role, you’ll perform regular audits and create and adhere to reference documentation to ensure data integrity throughout systems and reporting. If you are motivated by operations excellence and work with an urgency to achieve results, then we want you on our team.
What you’ll do as a People Operations Specialist:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand gaps and challenges in current processes and programs and ultimately drive future improvements.
- Use WorkDay to manage our internal HR system.
- Respond to employee and People Team requests for information, issue resolution, and reporting needs using case management tools.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, and use a variety of tools and methods to communicate with impact to drive efficiencies.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform process improvements and drive change management within the global HR team.
- Participate in system implementation project team meetings to influence business processes and system design.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3+ years of experience working within an HR function, ideally in a growth-oriented company.
- Strong business acumen, including critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and initiative skills with a passion for process improvement.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Internal drive for data integrity across all responsibilities.
- Experience with WorkDay.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.