The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to help transform the way we operate as a marketing organization. As a member of the CRM Automation team, you will be at the center of all communications to our customer base while working to automate the delivery of these messages across all of DraftKings’ verticals. A self-starter who learns the marketing and technical aspects of our business quickly will thrive while working alongside partners in the Data Science and Engineering organizations. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Marketing Specialist, CRM Automation:
- Be the central clearinghouse for the prioritization of all marketing communications being sent to our customers.
- Lead the internal tech/functionality request process for the CRM Automation team.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics to execute on an aggressive timeline for the automation of CRM communications.
- Own the operations, best practices, and measurement of results for the prioritization of marketing communications, with support from the CRM Analytics team.
- Partner with all other CRM teams as their main point of contact for CRM Automation.
- Constantly evaluate and evolve the vision for CRM Automation alongside the Senior Manager of CRM Automation.
- Present results to stakeholders and senior leadership.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technology field.
- 3-5 years of experience in ad technology industry
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with A/B testing and willingness to learn SQL and other analytics tools.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.