At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
A groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Strategic Partnerships Manager who will join a thriving team dedicated to building and executing world-class partnerships, hospitality experiences and Jewel Event activation with professional sports teams and leagues. In this role, you will have three main responsibilities. You will own the end management and execution of all Strategic Partnerships’ contractual hospitality assets. You will be responsible for the coordination and activation efforts around all partnerships that drive our VIP and Loyalty programs forward. In addition, you will own the management of all our league Jewel Event’s strategy and on-site activation. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Strategic Partnerships Manager:
- Act as a key member of the team who has a strong relationship with properties and partners; engage with them on a regular basis to execute contractual hospitality assets & events.
- Own and activate partnerships that support our VIP and Loyalty programs.
- Work internally and externally with all league partners to execute the strategy for onsite activation for all marquee events.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and partners to ensure a world class experience for all DraftKings’ VIPs, players and guests.
- Assist with forecasting team and league hospitality needs across the entire organization on a quarterly basis; proactively assessing needs on a regular basis.
- Responsible for reporting out on how all tickets and experiences are being utilized across the organization
- Collect feedback on all hospitality related experiences on a quarterly basis; make recommendations on improvements.
- Play a role in helping to craft true money can’t buy experiences for our DraftKings’ players (new & existing).
- Identify opportunities to optimize and differentiate our activation & hospitality assets to set us apart from our competition.
What you’ll bring
- You have a minimum of 7 years of marketing experience with a proven success record, ideally in the sports industry.
- Experience in sports marketing and partnership activation
- You are comfortable with partner facing interaction.
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven, analytical, and self-starting environment.
- Ability to leverage insights to make decisions
- Ability to work well independently and within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and possess strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.