The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Project Manager to work with cross-functional teams to drive launch projects from start to finish. Do you love tracking milestones, balancing diverse priorities, and bringing teams together? Are you passionate about translating ambiguity to direction? If so, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Project Manager:
- Define project requirements as needed and set clear expectations for deliverables.
- Build and own complex project plans based on information gathered from multiple sources including regulations, business requirements, stakeholder needs, etc.
- Manage various stakeholders’ competing priorities and address cross-functional tradeoffs.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to identify risks & issues and establish mitigation plans, identify and escalate necessary items to leadership.
- Provide executive summaries as appropriate.
- Communicate actions and deliverables including plans in place for addressing any open issues.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience driving complex projects across various business units.
- Passion for translating ambiguity into direction.
- Ability to identify and address process gaps.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert at managing without authority.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.