Take charge of our cutting-edge learning program.
We are continuously growing and looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team and create instructional content for our training programs. You’ll be responsible for creating e-learning materials including videos and graphics to ensure the training process is enjoyable and efficient. When joining us, you’ll also manage and structure our LMS content while being part of a dynamic team. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Instructional Designer:
- Create e-learning materials including graphics, infographic articles, and more.
- Manage and structure our LMS software.
- Create course kits for our trainers including exercises, handouts, and feedback surveys.
- Craft video nuggets for different lesson modules.
- Create outlines and learning plans for our learning courses and materials.
What you'll bring:
- 2 years of experience in gaming products.
- Video and audio editing capabilities.
- Course development experience.
- Experience with Storyline, Captivate, AfterEffects, and/or Adobe Premiere.
- At least 2 years of experience in training development design for online products.
- Experience in Photoshop, EPS, and LMS is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.