The Strategy Behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter who holds strong project management skills, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, with prior experience in a digital marketing role. You will be an integral part of the team – managing creative workflow & delivery for key events across the promotion of DraftKings’ Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, & Casino products.
What you'll do as a Marketing Associate:
- Fill out creative briefs for digital marketing assets
- Manage creative pipeline (outbound requests from the creative team; inbound delivery from creative)
- File Legal & Compliance tickets for marketing assets
- Review creatives to ensure creative delivery meets marketing best practices, and correctly represents marketing promotion
- Coordinate cross-functionally with creative, product, to ensure all stakeholders have what they need to deliver on assets
- Be key stakeholder of the sporting/marketing calendar to ensure all parties are marching to timely deliveries
- Pull creative performance for cross-functional stakeholders; collaborate with marketing analytics when deeper is necessary
- Partner with channel teams to understand process pain points and work with marketing operations team to create solutions
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong project management capabilities - extremely detailed oriented & organized
- Top-notch communication skills (both verbal & written), in order to share your learnings with the wider product team.
- Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.