Get your start at a groundbreaking company.
Our engineering division is composed of many tight-knit and stable teams that each own a specific area of our platform all the way from the UI to the database. You will be assigned directly to one of these teams and will work alongside senior engineers responsible for bringing you up to speed. We will value your ability to work closely with a group of your peers to achieve meaningful results and can offer an excellent platform for starting your career in engineering.
What you’ll do as a Software Engineer:
- Participate in the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, delivery, and operations of a full-stack team
- Develop API’s services written primarily in Node.JS with PostgreSQL databases.
- Develop front-end Single Page Applications written primarily in Node.JS, React, and Redux.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability.
Get to know us:
The DraftKings Casino and iGaming vertical has an expansive range of casino games and other DraftKings exclusive games to provide our customers with a robust and engaging experience. Like our other verticals, the DraftKings Casino and iGaming product is the result of many teams collaborating to bring the website and app to life. To name a few, Engineering, Analytics, and Regulatory teams all work together to ensure that we are building the best product possible. New games and features are added frequently - creativity and execution are essential in this vertical.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience in a development team where you were a part of the full application life cycle, from planning to delivering features on production.
- Experience with TypeScript, React, Redux, and Sequelize ORM is beneficial.
- You have good relational database skills using technologies like PostgreSQL.
- Ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.