This is a temporary position where night and weekend work is required.
What you'll do as a Freelance Video Editor:
- Expediently edit multiple fantasy analysis and news videos per day.
- Required to generate graphics to support content based off of templates and original design.
- Required to support Branded Content and additional Ad Sales projects.
- Ability to support Marketing team in edits for tv-spot production.
- Required to create and design graphics for high-end video edits along with supporting day-to-day operations.
- Must be able to edit engaging content with limited direction for digital distribution.
- Meet the unique content demands across DraftKings’ digital platforms and broadcast partners.
- Essential in supporting remote streaming productions.
- Actively participate in pre-and post-production direction with producers.
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures.
- Required to contribute to daily clipping of long-form content.
- Required to publish content while maintaining DK standards
What you'll bring:
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- 1-3 years experience in professional video editing.
- Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Production skillset including audio mixing, color correction and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in graphics creation/design a plus.
- Knowledge of professional sports team active rosters a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Night and weekend availability required.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.