What you’ll do as a Fraud Monitoring Associate:
- Monitor and analyze daily alerting, flag and escalate any potential fraud activities and take necessary immediate actions to mitigate losses.
- Review player deposits and withdrawal transactions for potential fraud.
- Monitor and escalate suspicious activities associated with money laundering (including, but not limited to, tax evasion, fraud, and terrorist financing)
- Assist management and internal teams with ad hoc requests and additional fraud reviews as needed.
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering, including KYC requirements and gaming regulations.
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be considered as an asset.
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes.
- Self-motivated, analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- Investigative curiosity with strong organizational skills
- Experience in SQL is preferred, but not required.
- Competence with Zendesk & Microsoft Office product suite. Intermediate Excel skills are preferred but not required
- Ability to work potential days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to become licensed in multiple jurisdictions
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.