At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the Strategy Behind the Game:
Reporting to the Director of Accounting & Finance Systems, the Finance Data Analyst is a key driver of DraftKings' long-term process and technology goals. The Finance Data Analyst will be actively involved in a broad range of accounting, treasury, and finance processes to support our rapidly growing company. This high visibility role will influence process optimization and technology evolution throughout the organization.
What You'll Do as a Finance Data Analyst:
- Develop and maintain financial dashboards and reports using SQL, Tableau, NetSuite, and Snowflake
- Pull and analyze large, complex datasets to identify trends and patterns
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on data-driven analyses to drive business outcomes
- Project manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and understand business metrics and KPI's
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and report generation to support various business initiatives
- Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders
- Advocate for and maintain data integrity, accuracy, and security
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, finance, or accounting
- Strong proficiency in SQL and Tableau
- Experience with NetSuite and Snowflake preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment both independently and as a team
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,800.00 - $91,200.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.