DraftKings is growing quickly and we’re looking for a Database Developer responsible for database design, implementing new development, performance tuning of the operational database, and support of live systems. The team works on data development tasks and work across both production and development environments and providing development resources on a project and BAU basis.
- Develop tools that will help monitor and stabilize our production databases
- T-SQL development and performance optimization – design, debug and optimize SPs, triggers, functions, views, etc;
- Design and manage relational data structures;
- Working Agile, being a Team player, working closely with .NET and JS developers;
- Support production Database instances if required (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Participate in the refactoring of our monolith database
- Development of solutions that will meet the high load we have
- 3+ years' Proven experience with one of the MS SQL Server versions (2014/2016);
- 1+ years' Proven experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with monitoring SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with Very big databases (10+ TB)
- SQL Server performance tuning and optimization;
- Experience in relational database design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, security model, database maintenance activity, etc.
- Work experience and support with 24x7 high-load production environments are a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.