As a Customer Experience Team Lead, you will be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook product - to answer customer questions and help advocate across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Team Lead:
- Manage the support queues (email, chat, social, etc.) to ensure we meet KPIs as defined.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals & business objectives.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other DK departments to resolve client cases.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports.
What you'll bring:
- Above all else, you must have an extreme passion for improving the customer/player experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- Strong desire to teach and coach a team to deliver quality customer experience.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate PC skills with working knowledge of spreadsheets and reports.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.