We are DraftKings Inc.
We’re a publicly traded sports technology company headquartered in Boston, MA with offices around the world and an expanding global presence.
Our core belief is simple: life is more fun with skin in the game. It’s why we create new innovative and thrilling ways to connect people to the best gaming and betting experience. And we do it responsibly.
We have the mentality of a tech start-up even though we’ve been around for years and are proven leaders. And it’s this innovation-first attitude that sets us apart and shows in everything we do—always looking ahead, building what’s next, striving for better, and continuously reinventing the industry.
We’re looking for a part-time Co-op on the Brand Marketing Team to play a key role in supporting strategic initiatives to guide DraftKings’ Brand Experience along the consumer journey. A successful candidate will create value for our players through a multitude of touchpoints that in return, drives relevance, recommendation intent, engagement, and growth.
- Supports brief development and works with creative and channel marketing teams to bring campaigns that deliver proof of our point of view and brand positioning to market.
- Assists in creative strategy development for promotional periods.
- Assists with the coordination of cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables for key brand initiatives.
- Supports brand initiative alignment across the organization with key stakeholders, and outside collaborators.
- Assists with brand team workflows and processes to drive efficient working models and operational excellence.
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program
- Some understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with a team (classroom, previous jobs, sport, etc.)
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability and willingness to come up with creative solutions for problems
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done
- Avid fan of sports and pop culture
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.