Be the Strategy Behind the Game.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic, growing team where you will be responsible for supporting new and existing gaming relationships. You will partner with various internal and external stakeholders during the pre and post go-live launch. You will also help manage the on-going strategic plans to ensure we are providing the best experience for our customers while meeting necessary commitments to our partners. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you'll do as an Account Management Manager:
- Partner with marketing/growth channel teams to develop Go-to-Market strategies that will help drive engagement and loyalty to our mobile/retail offerings.
- Partner with PMO and state launch captains to understand regulatory requirements and partner involvement in go-live for new states (both for mobile and retail)
- Facilitate and organize on-going partner communications, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, marketing/event planning discussions
- Submit all creative requests from partners into Wrike system
- Submit all marketing collateral requests from partners (digital, social, OOH, TV, direct mail, etc.) either created by DK or the partner to be approved by legal through the Jira system
- Ensure partners contractual commitments are tracked and accounted for (i.e. annual Marketing spend/CRM emails, events, etc.)
- Support/Organize quarterly and year-end financial reviews with partners
- Serve as a primary liaison sharing pertinent information between partners and various DK business units (technology, marketing, finance, business planning, regulatory ops, legal, etc.)
- Partner with finance/business planning to ensure rev payments and contractual fees are paid accordingly
- Support Business Development team to respond to RFPs and manage proposal/ new prospect developments
- Prepare creative briefs and submit wrike tickets for assets needed in proposal documents or pitch decks (cobranding mockups, logos, cover requests, ppt design support, etc.)
- Regularly update DK proposal content based on new stats, headlines, or achievements that are noteworthy
What you'll bring:
- BS/BA/MBA or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of account management/marketing planning experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly cross functional role to execute project plans
- Experience managing relationships with clients and/or external partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities. PowerPoint and creative experience preferred.
- Strong interest in gaming, Sports betting and/or Fantasy Sports
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.