We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a game-changing team.
As a member of the Delivery Management team, you will be heavily involved in new and existing feature developments and will have a material impact on what DraftKings is today, and will become tomorrow. While helping to lead a talented team of software engineers, you will serve as a liaison between the Product, Engineering, or other external and internal groups to deliver quality features on time and maintain the health of the existing DraftKings products and platforms. You will also leverage your skills and experience to coordinate cross-functional projects and be the “glue” that connects various teams and leads to the successful delivery of larger features.
What you’ll do as a Delivery Manager:
- Act as the backlog representative, and as one of the leaders, for one or more Agile development teams.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Own the prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with roadmaps and company strategy while keeping backlog organized and manageable.
- Participate in acceptance testing and ensure relevant stakeholders do the same.
- Provides insight and often helps in the completion of the specification process.
- Set and monitor individual Objectives & Key Results that align with the team, domain, and vertical.
- Work cross-functionally with other Delivery Managers and groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger product goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Technology Leads to understand the business objectives and actual results of the work.
- Balance resources, time, and scope to deliver on very high-quality standards.
What skills you will use:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in software development required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment required.
- Must have a portfolio illustrating delivered products and examples of the tools and methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), or PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) required.
- Experience in product management, project management, and scrum master roles are encouraged.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, social science, or engineering is a plus.
- Experience in analytics, information design, and user scenarios is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.