Principal Software Engineer, iOS
Dublin City Centre, IE
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be part of a groundbreaking company.
DraftKings is growing quickly and we’re looking for a Principal Software Engineer with deep iOS experience to join our Daily Fantasy Sports engineering team. This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration. You will be working across many teams, informing business decisions, setting standards for mobile development, mentoring iOS engineers, and helping to expand our industry leading iOS application.
What you’ll do as a Principal Software Engineer:
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and standards of the Daily Fantasy Sports iOS app, utilizing Swift.
- Collaborate with business leads across Daily Fantasy Sports to define milestones and deliverables for new functionality to be added to the application.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of projects and strategic initiatives, with specific focus on user experience, usability, stability, and efficiency.
- Mentor and lead design sessions, ensuring that DFS iOS developers deliver high quality work that aligns with the mission of the Daily Fantasy Sports engineering division.
What skills you will use:
- Expertise in iOS development (7+ years).
- Experience in planning, delivering, and managing iOS features, workflows, and products.
- Expertise in iOS application development, Agile development and SDLC, and mobile app release processes.
- Ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the application.
- Familiarity with AWS based services and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and automation.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.