Compliance Assurance Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a dedicated and dynamic team.
We are seeking a Compliance Manager to support our compliance and risk initiatives. The position also includes managing DraftKings’ compliance assurance program for all DraftKings products. We would love it if you had outstanding communication skills, an ability to anticipate and deliver on the needs of a fast-paced and innovative business, and the flexibility to simultaneously manage a wide range of projects.Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Manager:
- Execute monitoring and testing in accordance with the Compliance Assurance Plan.
- Develop comprehensive testing strategies to provide assurance that controls are effective.
- Utilize a risk-based approach to develop the scope of monitoring and testing.
- Partner with compliance and business subject matter experts to understand regulatory requirements and key controls to develop and execute test procedures.
- Manage testing milestones to include prioritizing and tracking testing completion.
- Ensure workpapers and compliance testing reports clearly present the results of testing and call out material findings and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners to promote a culture of compliance.
What skills you’ll use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of Compliance, Risk or Audit experience, preferably in a highly regulated industry.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in developing comprehensive testing strategies.
- Proven ability to interpret and provide guidance on laws and regulations.
- Comfortable balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in direction.
- Strong track record of effectively assessing and managing competing priorities in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Compliance, Risk Management or Audit certifications such as CAMS, CIPP/US, CIA, CISA or CRCM.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.