We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
BUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.
As the Integration & Tooling Engineer on our Architecture team you'll have the ability to develop tools, plugins and integrations that will be critical to the success of the projects the team takes on and the adoption of the software and processes within our product teams. Your software will directly impact every engineer at DraftKings and play an important role in improving and strengthening our Software Development Life Cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN INTEGRATION & TOOLING ENGINEER:
- Coordinate closely with our architecture team to identify tools, projects to implement and build to support their efforts
- Develop plugins, tools, scripts that increase efficiency, enforce standards/processes and increase proper adoption of software
- Build out integrations with communication tools (e.g. slack), CI/CD platforms, security management (TSA), agile tools (Jira, Confluence) and even IDEs (Visual Studio, VS Code, Rider)
- Research best practices in tooling and integration as well as current software
- Work closely with Ops and QI teams to combine efforts and enhance integration and interoperability
- Help lead documentation for tools and integrations and best practices
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- The ability - and passion - to dive deep into APIs, SDKs of many different platforms, systems and applications even when that means "treasure hunting" due to poor documentation
- Experience and comfortability in using and learning many different languages, both OO and functional such as Java, C#, Scala, Python, Groovy
- A passion for problem solving and a desire to find solutions that enable others to do their jobs more efficiently and with greater success
- Experience with CI/CD platforms and tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus, Artifactory, Git
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.