We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great entertainment experiences.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Love data analytics and research? We do too.
We are searching for someone to lead our Casino Product Analytics team. In this role, you will focus on driving the continued growth and innovation within our Casino and Casino / Sportsbook product. If you know how to think creatively and analytically to help solve challenges and create high-quality deliverables, then you would make a great addition to our team. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director, Product Analytics:
- Identify and ideate, along with our Product team partners (Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, Developers, etc.), improvements to the Casino product (e.g., blackjack, slots, etc.) vertical and the Casino/Sportsbook combined product.
- Manage a team of at least two product analysts dedicated to our Casino products.
- Develop a strong understanding of how customers behave and identify, through data and research, areas of growth and improvement for our Casino native app, our Casino/Sportsbook app, and desktop platforms.
- Build and execute test plans to measure how new features are driving changes to customer behavior.
- Work closely alongside cross-functional partner teams to implement recommendations.
- Own core product KPIs and the tracking/monitoring of those KPIs.
What skills you will use:
- 5 - 10 years of analytics experience, preferably at a B2C e-commerce company.
- 5+ years of direct management experience, preferably overseeing high-achieving analysts.
- Ideal but not required, 3+ years of management consulting experience, preferably at a top-tier firm.
- A broad range of analytics experience, including an understanding of data and analytics methodologies / best practices and the ability to drive insights that tell a compelling, data-driven story.
- Value using primary and secondary research to complement analytics.
- Experience with the gaming industry, ideally with online and land-based casinos.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau), and SQL, Snowflake, R, and/or Python.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing. Model building experience is a plus.
Remote applicants will also be considered for this role.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.