We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Project Manager to work with our Engineering teams to drive projects from start to finish and effectively balance a variety of internal stakeholders’ priorities. Do you love tracking project milestones and bringing teams together? Are you passionate about ensuring projects fulfill scope? If so, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Project Manager:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm relative priorities and dependencies of all deliverables and ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding project status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding actions and deliverables for their team, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements and oversee compliance with best practices as they are established.
- Ensure points of collaboration between teams are running smoothly.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of Project Management experience in a related industry.
- 2-3 years technical experience with software engineering or information technology projects.
- Experience leading projects across various business units and ability to analyze and identify process gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience with Project life cycle methodologies and Systems Development life cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.