Manager, Customer Experience
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re scaling rapidly and are searching for a Manager to lead and build out our Customer Experience team in Las Vegas. When you join our team, you will help drive a seamless experience that supports our continued growth and efficiency within our Sportsbook and Casino products. Through interviews, onboarding and training you will directly support our goal of world-class customer satisfaction. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Customer Experience:
- Manage a group of Team Leads and help them effectively manage their Associates
- Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals & business objectives
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to enhance the quality of all customer interactions.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other DK departments to resolve client cases
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports to address any Associate issues, provide updates regarding performance, and give direction regarding company and department policies and procedures
- Evaluate and provide performance reviews for direct reports and address performance issues timely and within all corporate guidelines
- Assist with department administration such as recruiting, training, scheduling and reporting
- Adhere to all established DraftKings policies and guidelines
What Skills you will use:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience is required
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience managing a team is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management, sports management, or a related field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs is required
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve a common goal is required
- On occasion, the ability to work flexible hours, is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude is required
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.