We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
As a Product Manager at DraftKings, you’ll be responsible for charting out the future of our platform. You will build new features that provide tools to better manage our customers. You will also use a combination of strong data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify new opportunities within the DraftKings’ product. Working cross-functionally with Technology, User Experience, and Production, you will bring those opportunities to life.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests and continuously monitor them.
- Create business cases to support prioritization decisions and work with Product Analysts to solidify the cases.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break high-level projects down into specification documents with supporting user stories and acceptance criteria supporting various initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously represent the voice of your stakeholders during the design and development process.
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders as needed.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field is required.
- You are comfortable collaborating across multiple departments including Customer Experience, Operations, Technology, Marketing, and Finance.
- You have experience developing back-office and administration management tools.
- Strong quantitative skills are required.
- A proven track record of driving cross-functional projects from inception to completion is required.
- You are also experienced with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based products, platform products, and multi-platform development is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.