Las Vegas, NV
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team in Las Vegas, NV. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don't have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Compliance Manager to perform jurisdictional research to determine any gaps and requirements related to our infrastructure, review tasks related to feature amendments, create internal processes for our US office, and coordinate audits and certifications with our international teams. We are a highly collaborative team dedicated to growing our status as an industry pioneer. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Manager:
- Review tasks related to feature amendments, feature removals, and the enabling of additional features and restricted territories.
- Implement the change management and compliance processes for North America.
- Coordinate and process audits and certifications, including those related to SBTech and its operators.
- Identify and resolve regulation breaches with involved jurisdictions.
- Educate regulators on SBTech's hosting, products, and services.
- Create internal training materials.
- Conduct initial meetings with operators when scoping projects to add a Compliance perspective.
- Consult with the Commercial and Legal teams to ensure that we offer a compliant solution and that the agreements are amended accordingly.
- Provide guidance with Sports Trading Department to ensure the proper processing of events and wager events.
What skills you will use:
- You have a strong knowledge of the Online and Retail gaming regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Knowledge of sports betting regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements regarding the RN submission process and the required content that must be provided.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Zendesk is a plus.
- Knowledge of all the tools that SBTech uses to manage the risk, margins, and payouts.
- Working experience within the sports betting industry/gaming industry would be beneficial.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.