Senior Manager, Compensation
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced Senior Manager of Compensation to lead our Benefits Compensation Team within our Total Rewards organization. When you join our team, you will lead the end-to-end strategy and administration of our benefits programs for our rapidly-growing, global organization and provide guidance and manage direct reports. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of Compensation:
- Identify market trends to monitor competitiveness of programs, model cost implications, and recommend innovative and effective solutions.
- Work as a strategic partner to our business leaders, HR Business Partners, and Talent Acquisition partners to solve compensation-related business challenges for the sales organization.
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of executive and equity compensation programs, including annual and long-term incentive programs.
- Closely engage with Finance, Stock Administration, and Legal on the administration and development of equity programs.
- Develop communication materials and supporting analysis for presentations to the Compensation Committee and senior executives.
- Assist with the design, communication, and administration of the ESPP.
- Audit jobs for content, competitive market rates, compliance, and equity while partnering with key stakeholder to ensure job descriptions adequately reflect responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements.
- Stay current with market trends and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations as it relates to compensation.
- Partner with the HRIS team to maintain business processes within Workday.
- Coordinate with Finance regarding the annual workforce budget.
What skills you will use:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of compensation experience including the areas of sales compensation, equity and executive compensation.
- You have proven, exceptional project management skills.
- You are a hands-on professional with proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaborate with HR colleagues, senior management, and business leaders.
- Demonstrated critical thinking to review, analyze, and interpret data to draw conclusions and make recommendations to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality.
- CCP and PHR or SPHR is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.