We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Make an impact using cutting-edge data tools.
Our customers’ privacy is critically important at DraftKings. We are seeking a Product Manager to join our growing Consumer Data Platform team. In this role, you will work with our Compliance organization and Data Engineering team to ensure our data infrastructure, data environments, analytics tooling, and data-consuming products are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and embody DraftKings’ analytical spirit and drive for innovation. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Work with Compliance to identify data product requirements necessary to ensure data privacy and compliance objectives are met.
- Ensure data governance practices are well-defined and understood by Consumer Data Platform product managers and Data Engineering leadership.
- Develop and apply an evaluative framework to ensure incoming project requirements from across the organization are following Privacy by Default practices.
- Stay abreast of the latest changes in the world of data privacy and financial reporting compliance.
- Develop the strategic roadmap defining Data Engineering deliverables to deploy privacy and financial controls.
- Oversee the successful integration of privacy-focused technologies in partnership with Compliance and Data Engineering.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar/equivalent Program Management experience
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with strategic roadmap development and management
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience making feature prioritization and trade-off decisions
- 2+ years of experience with data privacy practices and regulations (Privacy by Design, GDPR, CCPA, CPA, etc.)
- Experience working closely with engineering teams in an agile environment
- Experience with data governance and/or privacy management technology
- Working understanding of database and data infrastructure principles
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with data governance principles arising from financial controls (SOX)
- Experience meeting the needs of multiple internal stakeholders through the delivery of an end-to-end product solution
- Demonstrable experience dealing with highly complex requirements and interactions between different teams, systems, and needs
- Experience writing SQL queries for data exploration and analytics purposes
- Experience with Snowflake and Tableau
- Exceptional organizational, written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
While the location is listed as remote there is opportunity to work from the Boston office if desired, but not required.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.