Strategic Partnership Analytics Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Drive game-changing insights.
We are seeking an Analytics Manager to partner with our Marketing and Corporate Development teams to support and drive investment in brand and media partnerships. You’ll sit lead the valuation, project management, and performance measurement of the marketing and media portion of strategic partnerships with our Marketing Analytics team. You’ll work to develop frameworks that drive insights and optimization of our investments. Does that sound like a challenge you’re up for? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Analytics Manager:
- Act as the lead analyst on all major strategic partnerships for valuation prior to investment and measurement after.
- Work with analysts throughout the Marketing Analytics team to gather relevant data and coordinate cross-functional business cases and analyses.
- Determine the goals and primary KPIs that we’ll use to measure media and marketing assets from partners.
- Develop and maintain frameworks that measure the holistic value of our marketing and media partners, and build a central repository of case studies and analyses.
- Lead efforts to generate insights into partnership asset performance and optimize both tactics and media mix.
- Create presentations to share results of valuations, performance trends, and insights from analyses to senior leadership.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of business analytics experience working with marketing or media buying teams as well as agencies and consulting firms.
- Previous experience leveraging internal and external data for analyses to support all stages of deal negotiations.
- Highly proficient with data analytics and have experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and being able to coordinate and lead projects.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and Excel/Google sheets.
- Experience with Python or R is a plus.
- Experience creating strong written and verbal presentations to share with cross-functional leadership teams.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or a related field.
- MBA or other Masters degrees in related disciplines is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.