AML Operations Manager
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
What you’ll do as an AML Operations Manager:
- Managing and leading a team to support the day to day AML functions within Fraud Operations as part of our AML Program.
- Act as the point of contact for escalations on suspicious accounts identified by Fraud
- Serve as a subject matter expert to lead investigative efforts and provide recommendations to Regulatory Operations and Compliance on high-risk accounts and potential SAR filings.
- Manage SLAs on reporting requirements as part of our regulatory obligations.
- Create procedures, QA guidelines and training programs to support onboarding, training and development of AML Analysts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and optimize alerts to increase detection of suspicious transactions and improve transaction monitoring within Fraud Operations.
- Work with our Technical teams to design analytical methodologies and potential monitoring scenarios for risk mitigation
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming industry risks, regulatory changes, emerging risks and trends to pivot rapidly.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, preferably in Criminology.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Banking, Financial and/or Casino Experience within a Financial Crimes Unit or equivalent.
- Experience with managing/supervising and training an Investigations Team.
- Knowledge of AML/BSA laws and regulations related to money laundering and terrorist financing and the ability to apply this knowledge in assessing transaction activity; Knowledge of monitoring of high-risk customer accounts is preferred.
- Proven track record in preparing SAR (Suspicious Activity Reports) and conducting Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (EDD).
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills in order to operate across multiple departments, internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Enterprise Tools; Intermediate Knowledge in SQL is preferred
- CAMS Designation is strongly preferred
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.